Friday, February 5, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches

Thanks to hubby, we now have a new twist on an otherwise ordinary hot chicken sandwich. This, I have to say, is quite a yummy combination!! Here's how I do it:

* Spray two slices of wheat bread with canola cooking spray
* Place bread on cast iron skillet to grill
* On one of the slices of bread top with a slice of pepperjack cheese
* Place your fave kind of pre-cooked chicken (shredded, grilled, or breaded patty) -I used breaded this time- on top of the cheese slice
* Squirt your fave Red Hot sauce on top of the chicken
* Finally, top with blue cheese dressing
* Finish by topping with the other slice of bread ;)

MMM  it is good comfort food lol...I love my hubby's ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Your husband and my husband must have been seperated at birth. Mine would love this too. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete